Think of all the things you could buy with £11,125, I bet flip flops never sprung to mind did they.
Believe it or not if you did have £11,125 going spare you could be the proud owner of a pair of the worlds most expensive flip flops.
These aren’t just any old flip flops though, they are hand painted by LA artist David Palmer (yes we don’t know who he is either). The hefty price tag means they are 3,000 times the normal price of your average flip flop.
It may seem rather excessive but it’s all for a good cause, all money raised goes towards protecting endangered rainforest land.
Strange? Yes we think so to.
There have been some amazing films out in the last few months but here are some real big box office smashes that we are looking forward to over the next year.
- The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo- With Daniel Craig as the lead this isn’t going to be a disappointment.
- The Dark Night Rises – The sequel to the Dark Knight, we are sure this will be darker than before and with Tom Hardy added to the famous cast it’s going to be action packed.
- The Amazing Spider Man- We are a bit baffled as to why they are releasing this so soon after the Toby Maguire version- but hey the special affects look amazing.
- The Thing- Looks scary as hell- we can’t wait.
- MEN in Black 3- Although were not sure if it will live up to the hype, we’ll sure be making the effort to see.
As a man ordering a cocktail can be quite an uncomfortable experience, what if it comes in a girly glass? What if it’s pink?
And let’s be fair we are all getting pretty bored with ordering a Ice Tea which is the fail safe.
So what can you order without looking like your holding your girlfriends cocktail.
A Mojito, you can be assured it will always come in some kind of tumbler or pint glass with lashing of ice and there’s always something quite manly about mint leaves.
Rusty Nail, you can’t go wrong with this one, you can tell by the name no girl would ever order this. Made up of Scotch, Lime and Drambuie, its as if this cocktail was made with men in mind.
Moscow Mule, with one of its ingredients being ginger beer and another being Vodka you can be assured this isn’t a pink fluffy girls drink.