Banana Republic have delighted Mad Men fans around the world with their new Mad Men clothes range.
Yes this means you can look as dapper as Mr Draper, the collection has been designed in collaboration with costumer designer Janie Bryant.
The range will include some serious tailoring with some slick suits. Look out for the accessories range coming soon cufflinks and dickey bows to come next.
There have been some amazing films out in the last few months but here are some real big box office smashes that we are looking forward to over the next year.
- The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo- With Daniel Craig as the lead this isn’t going to be a disappointment.
- The Dark Night Rises – The sequel to the Dark Knight, we are sure this will be darker than before and with Tom Hardy added to the famous cast it’s going to be action packed.
- The Amazing Spider Man- We are a bit baffled as to why they are releasing this so soon after the Toby Maguire version- but hey the special affects look amazing.
- The Thing- Looks scary as hell- we can’t wait.
- MEN in Black 3- Although were not sure if it will live up to the hype, we’ll sure be making the effort to see.
The new Porsche 911 have finally been revealed ahead of the Frankfurt Motor show. The first thing you will notice is that it is longer, wider, lower, lighter and its claimed faster than it predecessor.
The new Dynamic Chassis Control limits roll which means faster times around a track, and with its aluminium-steel composite body means it is a lot lighter than previous models.
At 0.1 seconds quicker than before it now does 0-62mph in 4.6 seconds from the 3.4 liter engine. The Carrera S model gets a 3.8-litre boxer engine and hits 62mph in 4.3 seconds.
Porsche claims 32.4mpg with the 3.8-litre S, and 34.4mpg for the Carrera. That car is also the first ever Porsche to dip below the 200g/km of CO2 mark, with emissions of 194g/km.
You can get your hand on one of these babies from December for around £80,000.
So we have made the list of Best Luxury Watches 2011. The Black Dice range came in at number 14 which we have to say we are pretty pleased with.
Take a look at who we beat and see the full article here
We are all about giving back to our customers and fans that’s why our Facebook page is full of up-to-date news and information as well as competitions and discounts exclusively for our Facebook fans.
Visit our page at www.facebook.com/blackdiceindustries .