We strongly advise you read these terms and conditions prior to placing an order. By placing an order we will assume that you have read and understood them. If you are uncertain about anything then please email us at email@example.com prior to ordering. In these terms and conditions: “We” and “Us” means Fire Rock International “You” means the person using the website.
1) Use Of the website
• By using the website you are confirming that you are 18 years old or over, or if you are under 18 then you are using it with the consent of a parent or guardian.
2) Access to our website
• We will do our best to ensure that the availability of our website will be uninterrupted and that transmissions will be error-free. However, due to the nature of the Internet, this cannot be guaranteed. Occasionally your access to the website may be suspended or restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new features and services. We will attempt to minimise the frequency and duration of any such suspension or restriction. We are not liable if the website is unavailable for any period of time.
• We reserve the right to terminate the website, or parts of it, or remove any products or services without prior warning. This may happen if the law changes and restricts our ability to provide the website or any part of it, including products and services, or if technical difficulties, or events beyond our control, prevent us from operating the website.
• We cannot guarantee that the website is free from computer viruses. It is your responsibility to take precautions in this respect.
3) Searching technology
• Apart from bona-fide search engine operators and use of any search facility provided on the Black Dice watches Website, no person may use or attempt to use any technology or applications (including web crawlers, robots or web spiders) to search, collect or copy content from the Black Dice Website for any purpose whatsoever, without the prior written consent of Fire Rock International.
• The use of non-malicious search technology, such as 'web-crawlers' or 'web-spiders', to search and gain information from this web site is not permitted if such technology will result in slowing down this Website's server or copyright infringement of any data and information available from this web site. Data and information may only be used as provided for in these terms and conditions.
4) License for website access
• We grant you a limited licence to access and make personal use of our website, but not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any part of it, unless you have our express written consent. This licence does not include any resale or commercial use of the website or its contents; the collection and use of any product listings, descriptions or prices; any derivative use of the website or its content; or the use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
• Neither this website nor any portion of it, may be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without our express written consent. This includes any trademark, logo or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of Fire Rock International ltd.
• You are granted a limited, revocable, and non-exclusive right to create a hyperlink to our website as long as this link does not portray us, or our affiliates and their products, in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter.
5) Your conduct
• You must not use our website in any way that causes, or is likely to cause, it or access to it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way.
• You understand that it is you, and not us, who is responsible for all electronic communications and content sent from your computer to us and you must use the website for lawful purposes only.
• You must not use our website for fraudulent reasons, or in connection with any criminal offence or other unlawful activity.
• You must not use our website to send, use or reuse any material that: is illegal, offensive, abusive, indecent, defamatory, obscene or menacing; is in breach of copyright, trademark, confidence, privacy or any other right; is otherwise injurious to third parties; consists of or contains software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any 'spam' to cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
6) Placing an order
For further information on placing an order online, please see our ‘buying online’ section.
• We can only accept orders from and to addresses in the , including the Channel Islands and BFPO and certain international countries that will be stated on our checkout page.
• After placing an order online we will email you a confirmation of your order as soon as possible. This email will confirm what you have ordered and the price. This is not an order acceptance from us.
• When we despatch your order we will send you a despatch confirmation email to the email address you provided. This email marks our formal acceptance of your order and our obligation to complete the contract.
• Orders placed before 9am will be despatched the same day subject to stock availability and security checks. To ensure guaranteed next day delivery please phone us on 0800 214 633.
• If a different delivery address has been requested we reserve the right to send a letter to the billing address to confirm order details.
• We do not have to accept your order and reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order once it has been placed. This may be done for example if:
- Your payment is not authorised or has been marked as fraudulent, or potentially fraudulent, by the payment system.
- Payment has been made using a card not issued in a country we dispatch to.
- There is an error on the website regarding the price or description of a product.
- The items ordered are no longer in stock or available.
- We have tried contacting you about your order and have not heard back within a reasonable period of time.
• If the items you have ordered are unavailable you will be notified as soon as possible.
• By placing an order with us you are confirming that any information you have given is true and accurate and that you are authorised to use the card on which payment was made.
7) Our products
• All products are subject to availability which is subject to change.
• Products shown will not be actual size, where available approximate measurements are provided.
• All colours are reproduced as accurately as electronic processes allow.
• We reserve the right to amend the details and specifications of our products as necessary or to conform with any changes in or EU requirements.
• We try to ensure that our website is as accurate as possible, however, we cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies or errors beyond our control.
• All items will be supplied in our branded packaging that will reflect the product purchased.
8) Pricing and payment
• All prices are in Pounds Sterling and include VAT at the prevailing rate.
• Where applicable delivery costs will be added to the total price of the goods.
• Prices are subject to change without notice.
• The price you pay is the price of the goods shown at the time you placed your order, including any additional delivery costs if applicable.
9) Cancelling an order placed
• If, after placing, you wish to cancel your order you can do so at any time prior to it being despatched.
• If you do wish to cancel your order you will need to contact us as soon as possible via phone on 0800 214 633. You will need to quote your order number and confirm your name and address details.
• Unfortunately if your order has already been despatched before you contact us then you will be unable to cancel it and will have to return it for a refund. We do not refund shipping costs unless you are returning it due to a mistake made on our side.
• We will endeavour to meet any given date for delivery however we cannot be held responsible for any delays beyond our control. If we are unable to make the expected delivery date we shall inform you by email or phone as soon as possible.
• Once dispatched all orders are fully insured by Royal Mail or ourselves until they have been delivered and signed for.
• As soon as your order has been delivered, or confirmed as having been delivered by Royal Mail, then you will be responsible for them.
• This website contains links to other websites. These websites are outside of our control and we cannot be held responsible or liable for these websites. These links are provided because we feel they may be of interest to you, but we do not monitor or endorse these websites or their views.
• We cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage experienced as a result of our website, or the goods and services supplied by it, except as required by law.
• We are still liable for:
- Loss, damage, death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
- The quality of the products and services we provide.
- Fraudulent misrepresentation.
13) General information
• We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions occasionally. If this happens we will inform you by posting the updated Terms and Conditions on the website. If you do not wish to be covered under these new terms and conditions we would recommend that you place no further orders.
• These terms and conditions are governed exclusively by English law. If any part of the Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid by law, the rest will remain valid and in operation.
14) Promotional voucher codes
From time to time we may run various promotions offering additional discount with the use of a promotional code.
• We reserve the right to suspend or cancel a promotion at any time without prior notice.
• The discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
• Only one promotional code can be used per order.
• The promotional code can redeemed on the website.
• The promotional code is not redeemable in any shops.
• Promotional code redeemable value is £0.000000000001.
• The usual website terms and conditions still apply to all orders.
Fire Rock International, 39 Waterloo Rd, London, NW2 7TT , Tel +44 (0)208 208 1833 Fax +44 (0)208 208 0350